About the organization
Zoho is an Indian software company with customers all around the world.
Applications are invited from freshers (those who have completed their law degree in 2019) and those with 1 year of any relevant experience (those who have completed their law degree in 2019) for the post of “Junior Associate Counsel” in Zoho’s legal team.
This is a full-time position that requires working at Zoho’s office in the outskirts of Chennai (Guduvanchery, Kanchipuram District, TamilNadu to be precise).
Responsibilities of Junior Associate Counsel may include:
• Drafting agreements, policies and notices
• Handling contract review and negotiation
• Develop and improve playbooks for contract negotiation
• Researching laws and regulations & analyzing their applicability to the organization
• Working with other teams to achieve compliance
• Managing litigation
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and interviews. The selected candidates will be offered two months of long internship.
After the internship, candidates who are determined to be a good fit for the requirement will be offered the position of Junior Associate Counsel.
NOTE: Candidates will have to take care of their accommodation on their own.
Bachelor’s degree in law.
NOTE: Students who have written their final semester/year exams but have not received the result can also apply.
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Sound understanding of basic legal concepts
- Ability to work well within a team
- Confidence and leadership skills
- Attention to the detail
How to apply
There is a link given below. Fill all the details correctly and attach your resume.
LINK:- https://bit.ly/2WrJ7EF (copy the link and paste in the browser).