mGovern is a unique platform to aggregate and disseminate information on technology lead governance. Today every one is connected through a mobile phone and mGovern believes in Mobile Governance, taking public services to everyone’s mobile device.
mGovern platform brings to forth all the digital innovations in the governance sector, in the realm of Health, Education, Transport, Public Distribution System, Agriculture, Police, Panchayats and many more areas of value. We also cover policy, laws, acts and court verdicts around eGovernance.
This is a one stop-shop, for anything and everything about eGovernance.
Requirements: Interns for mGovern Research, Noida
- We are looking for interns for 2 months or more, who can research in the eGovernance policy space and write short briefs regarding the technology lead governance in different areas by various governments or non-governments organizations.
- Interns can work from mGovern’s office in Noida or from home, based on the targets assigned by their mentors.
- Good research skills in eGovernance and policy space.
- Good writing skills (Please share a 800-1500 word piece on analyzing any of the eGovernance initiative of the government).
- Its a unpaid internship, but interns will gain research and writing skills through their mentors.
- Interns will be given a certificate by mGovern at the successful completion of the internship.
Mail your CV & write-up at : [email protected]
Author | TV Panelist | Political Analyst | TEDx Speaker
A-105, Aastha Bhavan, Sector-5, Noida
For official website, click here.