The Youth Conflict Management (YCM) team is inviting youth to register and join their Conflict Management Addas, scheduled to be held from August 1st to 29th.
About the Organizer
YCM is India’s 1st Youth Conflict Management & Mediation Initiative. YCM enables you with skills to prevent a spark from turning into a raging fire in every domain of your life: professional or personal!
You learn skills to prevent minor disagreements, arguments, and deadlocks from turning into full-blown disputes! Conflicts are inevitable so might as well learn skills to deal with them POSITIVELY!
- YCM focuses on conflict management as “the” process for dispute resolution and dispute prevention.
- They train you in conflict management skills to navigate routine conflicts to arrive at outcomes acceptable to you.
- Workshop Series: Learn basic conflict management skills and adopt them immediately to apply to your life!
- Certificate Courses: Learn intensive conflict management skills and get certified as a youth conflict manager and a youth mediator.
- They collectivise the power of the youth as we build youth-run conflict management centers, mediation centers, and conflict management addas Trained youth are setting up Youth-run conflict management centers, mediation centers and conflict management addas (virtual for now) across campuses of educational institutions, organizations and beyond.
About the Opportunity
YCM is launching the Conflict Management Addas. YCM Conflict Management Addas are fun and practical space for people to engage with purpose: to convert difficult conflicts into easy growth spaces. In these virtual Addas, YCM will facilitate youths and professionals to practice their learnings in hypothetical conflict scenarios based on real-life conflicts at the micro to society level. In addition, YCM will provide basic conflict management techniques to youths and professionals which they can apply to conflicts in their personal/professional life.
After attending these Addas, the attendees will:
- Learn the importance of managing conflicts in day to day lives
- Engage in a fun way to learn basic skills for conflict management
- Network with each other and learn from diverse experiences of youth across India
Who Is It For?
Eligible for youths and professionals between 16 to 35 years of age
The Conflict Management Addas will function virtually and people from all around the country can attend these Addas.
You can attend these Conflict Management Addas for free!
Sign up to become a part of a space where you engage with purpose, convert conflicts into easy growth spaces and have a fun learning experience!
Register before the 30th of July 2021. Limited slots left.
For any query or assistance, feel free to reach out to
- Aditya Aryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sudiksha Rawlani: email@example.com
- Official Website
- To know more about the Conflict Management Addas by YCM, click on the poster below.