Your Help Line, a legal consultant, having office on the New Link Road, Andheri West Business Hub Area, Mumbai invites applications from Mumbai based convent educated, computer savvy Law students or candidate who has recently graduated in law faculty.
• Assist in drafting and typing synopsis, case history, arrange all annexes etc.
• Assist in meeting with other Senior Advocates and Solicitors who are attending before the Hon’ble Bombay High Court an Arbitration Award’s Execution Application.
• Follow up with other Senior Advocates who are attending a case in the Consumer Forum.
• Prepare case papers for Criminal Case to be filed on Housing Society’s managing Committee.
• Attend case hearing before the Consumer Forum, Magistrate Court and The Hon’ble Mumbai High Court.
• Assist in judgment research.
Eligibility / Preference to Applicant
• Applicant with experience of Courts’ procedures, lodging of case with the Court’s Registrar, Prothonotary etc.
• Who has appeared final year’s exam or recently completed study.
• Staying on Western suburbs.
• This is an immediate vacancy hence the applicant should be in position to resume soon.
• Considering rainy season’s local trains’ usual disturbed schedules, to save candidate’s time and energy on commuting as well as for regular; uninterrupted attendance, candidate residing on Mumbai’s Western Suburbs / connected with Metro line is preferred.
• . Conveyance plus reasonable stipend to student / job remuneration to Junior Lawyer will be considered.
Help Line is handling professionally mainly civil cases in the field of Housing Societies, Property related documentations i.e. L & L agreements, Gift of Immovable property to blood relative, distribution of inherited properties, Family Settlement, Application to various State and the Central Government offices, Arbitration on Commercial Contracts' disputants. As goodwill gesture, free services are provided to needy, senior citizens for getting their dues insurance companies for medical policy and other issues.