Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi is organising a Forum on international law and theory. This Forum will bring together experts and the early career researchers interested in legal theory in mainstream international law. During this three-day Forum (from 1st March to -3rd March 2019), speakers will discuss different theoretical approaches from the perspective of international law followed by intensive discussion based on the lecture and reading materials provided to the participants.
Number of Participants: Maximum 20
Who can apply
- Early Career Academics Note: Early career academics mean those who have teaching experience of not more
than five years.
- Post-doctoral students; Research fellows.
- Researchers enrolled as MPhil/PhD candidate at any Indian or Foreign University.
- Some seats are also available for those who have completed their LLM or are at the stage of writing their LLM dissertation in the field of international law.
Mode of Selection
Applicants will be selected on the basis of following submissions:
- A 500–word critical write up on any one of the following theoretical approaches to international law – Positivist approaches to international law, Third World approaches to international law, Marxist approaches to international law, Feminist approaches to
international law, New approaches to international law or Policy-Oriented approaches to international law.
- A 200–word statement of their motivation to take part in the Forum.
- Curriculum vitae in not more than 2 pages.
All applications should be sent to [email protected].
Application Deadline: 10 February 2019
Communication of acceptance: 20 February 2019
Rs 500 will be charged from each participant to cover the partial cost of the Forum.
Mr. Haris Jamil: +91 7838628917
Mr. Sujith Koonan: +91 9968050361
Ms. Anita Yadav: +91 9742865247
Click here for official notification.