About the Fellowship
In recent years, leadership training and public policy have gained momentum on the grounds of their importance for the youth. This fellowship is designed to impart the right kind of theoretical as well as practical knowledge to develop leadership skills and a set of qualities required for governance and policymaking.
This fellowship provides learners with the tools to become fully informed participants in democracy by inculcating the values of a leader.
Duration: 15 Days young leaders fellowship (Starting from April 2021)
Last date to register: 28th March 2021
About Yogya-Empowering Society
Yogya-Empowering Society (YES) is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, and legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively.
The Fellowship will be held online through Zoom App.
Note: Participants will get a certificate after completion of the fellowship and a chance to work with the Yogya-Empowering Society on the Delhi MCD Elections 2022 Project.
Skills you will Gain
- Assessing and mapping the landscape of politics
- Developing and maintain the position of influence in leadership
- Socio-Political awareness
- Enhancing skill-sets for having a career in public policy, politics, voluntary Organisations and allied fields
- Leadership values and capacities
Structure of Fellowship
- Leadership and management
- This section will deal with imbibing the true understanding of leadership, introduction to today’s leadership styles, political Organisations and their working, electioneering in India, campaign management and self-management sessions for future leaders.
- Public policy and governance
- Deep understanding of states and citizens, types of states, administrative and bureaucratic reforms, policy implementations, the constitution of India, electoral system, the evolution of E-governance and decentralised governance.
Participative Democracy in Action
Learning political concepts, the socio-political discourse of India, international affairs and geopolitics, economy and development, the political history of India, theories of nationalism and democracy.
The Fellowship will be followed by a groundwork and experience module with opportunities to work in the policy and political domains depending upon the performance of the candidates.
Member of Parliaments, Member of Legislative Assemblies, Political Leaders, Advocates, Social Media strategists will take different and innovative sessions in the fellowship.
Who is this Fellowship For?
- Students (Undergraduate, graduate, doctoral) researchers, academicians and professional of law, political science, public policy, social science, Journalism, Data Analytics, App Management and relevant fields.
- Anybody looking to make a career in political leadership and governance.
- Young people interested in learning politics, democracy and leadership studies.
Fellowship Entrance fees: Rs. 599/- (Rs. 100-/ discount, if you will get one member along with you and you, will get the refund at the time of fellowship classes begins.)
Payment [Paytm, UPI, PhonePay, Google Pay]: 9810170098/9810170098@upi
To enrol in this fellowship, click here: https://forms.gle/TqVBRKn5CJH3AQT9A
Avinash Sharma: 9810170098
The website link is here: www.yogyafoundation.org
Note: This is a sponsored post.