Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad is conducting its 11th National Moot Court Competition from February 27th-28t, 2021, online considering the COVID-19.
About MPLC, Aurnagabad
Manikchand Pahade Law College is situated in Aurangabad and is the oldest law college in Marathwada region. The college is accredited by NAAC with A in the year 2013.
About the Moot
Marathwada Legal & General Education Society’s Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra invites all Law Colleges/Law Schools/Law Universities/ Law Institutes to participate in our XXI National Moot Court Competition to be held virtually on 27th-28th February 2021.
Considering COVID-19 pandemic situations, this year the Competition shall be held online through video-conferencing on Zoom Platform.
Competition is restricted to bonafide undergraduate regular students of Law School / College/ University and must be students of either from LL.B. 3 years or 5 years degree course.
- Each team shall comprise of 2 (Two) participants only (Mooter 1 & Mooter 2) and should not be less or more than 2 participants. (This year no provision for Researcher)
- Only one team can register from a particular Law School / College/ University.
- The dress code shall be as prescribed for Advocates.
- The home team will be eligible for competing in this competition as the moot problems have been framed by others.
- The language of the competition shall be English only.
- There shall be 2 different problems for the Preliminary & Final rounds of the Competition.
- All the Participating teams shall have to submit soft copies & hard copies of their memorials of both rounds in due time & non-compliance with it shall disqualify the team.
The teams & participants shall be awarded cash prizes along with trophies as follows…
- Winner Team cash prize of Rs. 7000/- from college and Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
- Runner up Team cash prize of Rs. 5000/- from college and Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy.
Individual Prizes & Trophies.
- Late Adv. Shri L. N. Sirsamkar- Best Petitioner from final round cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and Trophy.
- Best Respondent from final round cash prize of Rs. 2000/- and Trophy from college.
- Late Adv. Shri. Sudhakarrao Deshmukh Trophy for Best Mooter in both rounds.
- Ghate Foundation, Aurangabad – Best Mooter Trophy for Preliminary Round.
- Best Memorial Prize for Final Round
NOTE: Cash prizes shall be paid through RTGS/NEFT and Trophies shall be distributed in Prize Distribution ceremony to be held shortly as COVID 19 conditions permits. The winner Teams / Mooters will be invited for the same
- Submission of online registration form: 15th January 2021
- Submission of soft copies of memorials: 10th February 2021
- Submission of hard copies of memorials: 15th February 2021 along with Compendium, if any
- Date of Preliminary Round: 27th February 2021
- Date of Final Round: 28th February 2021
- Miss. Akanksha Tiwari: 8770140909
- Miss. Prashasti Shrivastava: 7905223613
- Prof. A. D. Jadhav: 9970449376
- Prof. S. N. Morey: 9325228041
- Dr. A.N. Kottapalle: 9923412234
- Prof. D. B. Kolte: 9423160612
Click here for complete information, rules, and moot problem.
For more such opportunities in Moot Court Competitions, national and international, keep following our ‘Moots‘ section!
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.