CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Constitutional Law Studies and Orientation Committee, in the celebration of National Constitution Day, 2021, introduces the 1st National Writ Petition Drafting Competition.
- All participants must be students of LL.B./B.L. and may be either from three years or five years course.
- Participants may take part either individually or in groups of two per entry, i.e. each entry may consist of either 1 or 2 participants.
Important Dates and Links
Participants seeking to partake in the competition shall first register themselves before 30th November 2021, 11.59 PM using the following Registration Link: https://forms.gle/GzNGPSh3rs4VG8ta7
The final submissions are to be made on or before30th November 2021, 11.59 PM using the following Submission Link: https://lawc.to/iDY2q
Submissions made after30th November 2021, 11.59 PM, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Declaration of Winners
The Winner and Runner Up i.e. the Top Two submissions shall be declared on 3rd December 2021 in the Event URL as listed below and via their respective emails.
- All the participants shall be awarded Participation Certificates via email.
- The Top Two submissions shall each be awarded Certificates of Excellence and a Cash Prize.
- The Top Two submissions shall be published in the following Event URL: https://lawc.to/jrxGs
For enquiries or more details, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Bhavini Sharma: +91 9996627771
- Ambarish D: +91 9629020381