About the Journal
The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a Quarterly Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394- 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics.
Why Publish with the Journal
- Currently into its Fifth Year, the Journal has had an enviable permanent subscriber base of 450+ regular readers including 14 National Law Schools and prestigious Law Universities across globe. Outgoing Issue of the Journal was read by more than 14,000 Unique Readers, including more than 10000 readers from several parts of India. The outreach of the Journal is spread uniformly across the Globe.
- The World Journal on Juristic Polity distinguishes itself as a mainstream journal in Print which additionally publishes research papers on its state-of-the-art online publication portal, www.jurip.org as well. The portal is designed on the timeline model, which ensures maximum focus and readability for the research papers published, in real time!
- The World Journal on Juristic Polity stands amongst the most preferred journals for both verticals of the Legal Fraternity – the academia and the industry, and has proudly hosted research for more than a dozen bigwigs in both these spheres over half a decade. Most of these industry leaders have stood as our valuable subscribers over time and read with keen interest all research that gets published in the journal. This gives your research that extra edge of recognition among industry and academic leaders and makes it extremely valuable for you in your real-life professional pursuits.
Call for Papers
The World Journal on Juristic Polity Invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its First Issue of the Fourth Volume (Volume IV Number II, July, 2018), set to be published in July, 2018.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to [email protected] latest by 6th July, 2018.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- For detailed information please visit the Website and check the ‘Submission Guidelines’ tab.
The World Journal on Juristic Polity operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
6th July, 2018.
The publication format of the World Journal on Juristic Polity is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publication of their research papers on the website of the Journal online as noted above. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 600 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes) | Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes) | Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes) | Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
Single authored paper INR 1600
Co-authored paper INR 2100
[email protected] | +91-94073-17089