About the Journal
The World Journal on Juristic Polity is a Quarterly Double Blind Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2394- 5044) for research and insight in Law and Politics.
Advantages of the Journal
- Currently into its Fifth Year, the Journal has had a phenomenal permanent subscriber base of 400+ subscriptions including 12 National Law Schools. Outgoing Issue of the Journal was read by more than 15,000 Unique Readers, including more than 12000 readers from several parts of India. The outreach of the Journal is spread uniformly across the Globe.
- The World Journal on Juristic Polity distinguishes itself as a mainstream journal in Print which additionally publishes research papers on its state-of-the-art online publication portal, www.jurip.org as well. The portal is designed on the timeline model, which ensures maximum focus and readability for the research papers published, in real time!
Call for Papers
The World Journal on Juristic Polity Invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its First Issue of the Fourth Volume (Volume IV Number I, May, 2018), set to be published in June, 2018.
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com latest by 18th May, 2018.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper shall be original and unpublished work.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two. Full names of all the authors must be given.
- The author(s) may follow any uniform method for citation.
- The body of the paper shall be in Garamond, Font size 12, 1.5 Line Spacing. Footnotes should be in Garamond, Size 10 Single Line Spacing. A margin of 2 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper. Page borders shall not be used.
- For detailed information please visit the Website and check the ‘Submission Guidelines’ tab.
The World Journal on Juristic Polity operates without any theme; anything related to law is acceptable. However, special preference shall be given to research on current and prominent topics of interest in law, politics and the society in general.
6th May, 2018.
The publication format of the World Journal on Juristic Polity is Print only. Contributors will, however, have access to individual publication of their research papers on the website of the Journal online as noted above. So as to procure a printed copy of the current issue, an additional amount of INR 500 towards subscription charges will have to be paid.
Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes) | Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes) | Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes) | Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Publication Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
Single authored paper INR 1500
Co-authored paper INR 2000
firstname.lastname@example.org | +91-94073-17089