About Ansal University
Ansal University was established in 2012 under the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006. Located in the heart of Gurgaon, India’s largest hub of National and Fortune 500 companies, Ansal University has been awarded the National Education Excellence award “Best Private University in Northern India 2017” along with “CSR Excellence in Education” award for 2 consecutive years i.e. 2017 and 2018.
About the Workshop
Ansal University’s endeavor of ensuring a safe, secure and gender neutral campus, the Institute is organizing a Workshop on POSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment)- “#Me Too and Beyond” on November, 13th 2018.
The following are the objectives of the present workshop:
- to appraise the participants of the issue of the workplace sexual harassment of women
- to impart working knowledge of the SH Act 2013.
- to help them to understand the legal preposition on the topic and how to handle sexual harassment complaints.
- To understand the constitution and functioning of ICCs and LCCs
- to detail the procedure to be followed by ICCs and LCCs while handling such complaints (special emphasis)
- to enable the various Government as well as Private sector officials in compliance of the mandatory provisions of the SH Act.
- to maintain a positive work environment at work places and in the society.
Certificates would be given to all the participants.
Who Should Attend
- The Presiding Officer (PO)/Chairperson/Members of the ICCs, HR/ Legal Heads or officers of the Ministries, Government Departments, Corporate/Industry NGOs.
- The District Magistrates/Additional District Magistrates/ Collector/ Deputy Collector working as District Officers under the Act.
- The Professors, Proctors, Registrar/ Joint Registrar/Deputy Registrar/ Principals from Universities/Colleges.
- Students of various Institutes/ Universities.
Please send your interest about why you want to attend this workshop along with your cv at [email protected]
Hurry , On the spot registrations available, Seats available
- Students: 500 INR
- Academicians: 1000 INR
- Corporate Professionals: 2000 INR
For any query you may contact the members of the organizing Committee.
Faculty Coordinator: Dr. Komal Sandhu : 0124- 44750444
- Sohal Singh Gehlot : +91-844798689
- Vimmy Garg :7015234806
- Jasleen Arora: 9711696591