ABOUT THE COLLEGE
Iswar Saran Post Graduate College, a premier constituent college of the University of Allahabad was established in 1970 under the aegis of Iswar Saran Ashram with two vibrant units; Gandhi Study Circle and Gandhi Memorial Library as an integral part of it.
ABOUT THE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT CENTRE
The Faculty Development Centre at Iswar Sarn PG College has been established recently in July 2018. It is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under the scheme of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT).
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This capacity-building workshop is aimed at providing a platform for the participants to understand and accumulate the provisions and process laid down in the Right to Information Act, 2005
- Describe the purpose and concept of Right to Information.
- Explain the salient features of the Act and possible implications.
- Describe the process of seeking and providing information.
- List of exemptions prescribed.
- Explain the procedure of appeal and penalties imposable by information Commission.
- Describe responsibilities of Public Authorities.
- Describe the duties of public information officers.
- Explain the strategy for operationalizing Right to Information.
The Workshop is open to Students, LL.M/M.Phil/PhD Research scholars, Academicians and Practitioners.
ISWAR SARAN PG COLLEGE, PRAYAGRAJ, UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA.
For the Registration Form, click here.
The registration fee including registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., excluding the accommodation, is as follows:
- Students & Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Faculties & Professionals: Rs. 1000/-
The total available seats are limited. The last date for registration is on 1st February 2020.