About ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
ICFAI Law School (formerly known as Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with the objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through a comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities.
About the Workshop
The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun proposes to organize a 5-Day National Workshop on “Research Methodology and Techniques” from 2nd to 6th August 2020 [3:00-4:00 PM].
The Workshop intends to cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Research
- Types of Research Methodology and Techniques
- Formulation of Hypothesis
- Bluebook and Oscola
- Referencing Tool
- Online Database
About the Speakers
- Day 1: 2nd August: Professor (Dr.) T.S. Sastry, Vice-Chancellor, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar University, Chennai.
- Day 2: 3rd August: Dr. Nidhi Gupta, Associate Professor, National Law University, Jodhpur.
- Day 3: 4th August: Dr. Ashish Srivastava, Assistant Professor, University of Lucknow
- Day 4 & 5: 5th and 6th August: Dr. Maneesh Kumar Bajpai, University Librarian and Head, Madhu Limaye Library, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow.
Law Students, Research Scholar, and Academicians
No Registration Fee.
E-mail ID: nlec2403[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a branded post (paid), and contains the logo/branding of the organisations. For full details about our plans, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.