About the Organiser
University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is a premier institution in India. The faculty in pursuit of academic excellence purposes to organise the International Conference on Arbitration and Conciliation: Challenges And New Horizon Law on 20th October 2019.
About the Workshop
Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organising One day National Workshop on “An Insight into Motor Vehicle Act, 1988 with special reference to Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019” on 1st October 2019 at Juris Hall, New Campus, University of Lucknow, Jankipuram, Lucknow.
It is well-versed that on August 9th 2019 Ministry of Law and Justice has brought major amendments in Motor Vehicle Act of 1988 through Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019, by which the extent of imprisonment and fine has been increased.
Venue: Juris Hall, Administrative Building University of Lucknow New Campus, Jankipuram Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Topics of Highlight
- A Brief Introduction of Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
- Brasilia Safety Declaration on Road Safety of WHO, 2015.
- Highlights of Motor vehicle (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- Recent amendment and its far-reaching effect.
- Motor Vehicle Accident Fund.
- Vicarious Liability of parents.
- Good Samaritan Law in India.
Who can Participate
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty Members/Professionals
Registration and Fee
For online registration, the participants are requested to deposit fee in given account number as per the given schedule, attach the proof of the same with the copy of filled registration form and send it at lumvactworkshop2019[at]gmail.com on or before 28th September 2019.
For on-spot registration, the same can be submitted in person at Faculty of Law, the University of Lucknow to the concerned registration authority. The registration fee includes the charges of workshop kit, session participation and refreshments.
The registration fee is attached to the brochure.
Bank Account Details
- Account Holder: Mukesh Kumar Bharti
- Account Number: 2900100109447
- Bank: Canara Bank
- Branch: BBA University, Lucknow
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002900
- Mob. No: 8737008148 (use this number for Google-pay and Phone-pay)
8737008148: Registration Co-ordinator
The website link is here.
The brochure is here.