About the organizer and workshop
My legal Advisor is a free legal news portal with lawyers directory. My Legal Advisor in association with Women Entrepreneurs Foundation is announcing a 1-day workshop on Courtroom Approach to Criminal Procedure to impart the next level of practical training.
When you first start going to courts, certain practical questions need to be answered:
- What are the types of criminal courts?
- What is the procedure adopted by criminal courts in day to day proceedings?
- How can you ensure that you understand what is going on a criminal case at a particular stage?
- Basic types of applications being filed on a day to day basis?
- What are the Types of Petitions?
- How much court fee is generally applicable on various types of applications/petitions?
- How to complete the issue of process and much more…
Participants shall get
- Certificate of Participation
- One year Complimentary Subscription of Lawsuit (Mobile Application) for Legal research Knowledge Kit.
- 30% Discount Coupon for Online Judicial Services Test Series for first 50 participants by www.JudicialCoaching.in
Submission Registration and Application Details
Selected on a first-come-first-serve basis (block your seat by registering HERE)
Registration fee: INR 800/-
Dates: 1st September (Sunday) 2019: 10 AM – 3:30 PM pm
Venue: Indian Society of International Law, Bhagwan Das Road, VK Krishna Menon Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Landmarks: Opposite Supreme Court of India, Next of Indian Law Institute
The fee may be deposited/transferred to the following IDBI BANK account:
Women Entrepreneurs Foundation Account number: 1625102000006408
IFSC code: IBKL0001625
Mobile Number: 09999242792
Note: This is a sponsored post.