About the Organisation
Zia Judicials Legal Research Cell was formed due to the sub-standards of education provided by the existing institutes. Zia Judicials is located in Laxmi Nagar, Delhi.
About the Workshop
Zia Judicials Legal Research Cell on the occasion of Constitution Day is organizing a Workshop on Art of Judgment Writing.
Being a law aspirant we cannot complete our study without studying judgment as they provide a real understanding of the law. However as always the matter of great concerned for law students how to read the judgments. To read judgments you should also know the art to write it’s as then only you can easily find what paragraph talks which things.
This workshop will not only help judicial aspirants rather it will add a feather in the cap of all law aspirants, academician, working judicial officers. The workshop will aim to provide the knowledge of essential judgment writings, the ethics of good judge, how to upraise the evidence in given facts.
Chief Guest: Hon’ble Justice Mr. KG Balakrishnan: Former Chief Justice of India
Guest of Honour:
- Mr. KTS Tulsi, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India (Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha)
- Mr. P.K. Malhotra: Former Union Law Secretary and Member, Law Commission of India, Ministry of Law & Justice
- Hon’ble Justice Mr. SN Dhingra, Former Judge Delhi High Court
- Dr. TR Naval: Ex District Judge, Karkardooma Courts, Chairman Permanent Lok Adalat
- Dr. PN Tiwari: Member, Medical Matters, Consumer Court, Delhi Govt
Date: 24th November 2019, Sunday
Time: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Venue: The Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
- Roles of Judges & Advocates in Society
- Ethics of Judges: Advice to new Judges
- Legal provisions for Judgement in CPC & CrPC
- Other important concept needed for judgement writing: Marshalling and Appreciation of Evidence
- Essentials of Judgement
- Judgement Writing Exercise: Civil Case & Criminal Case
Rs 1000/- (Students)
Rs 1500/- (Professionals)
The Fees includes participation certificate signed by Chief Guest, stationery kit, high tea and lunch at the venue.
For Registration contact: Simardeep Singh 9899905301 (Call/WhatsApp)
Last Date for Registration: 22nd November 2019
Mr. Umesh Sharma: Coordinator: 9650001234
Mr. Rajinder Pal Singh: Managing Head: 08527322073
For the brochure, click here.
Note: This is a Sponsored Post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.