About the workshop
Creativity and innovation are new drivers of the world economy. Intellectual Property Right (IPR) plays a vital role in enhancing the socio-economic prosperity of the country. With the increasing relevance of Intellectual Property in this era of globalization, it is important to recognize the role which IP systems play in the growth of the Nation. Thus, there is a need to create large public awareness about the pivotal role of IPR in globalized knowledge economy.
With the view to create awareness on the significance of IPR to the people from various sectors in the Country, School of Law, Sathyabama institute of science and technology is organizing a one day National Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights . The Workshop is intended to cover various aspects of IPR.
Key themes of the workshop
- Transition of Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual property rights Implications on Innovations
- Drafting of a patent specification- a techno-legal document
- Protecting and exploring IPRs
- IP Litigation & Growing Trends in India
Who can attend
Students, Research Scholars, Faculty and Industry Professionals
- Last Date for Registration: 6th Oct 2018
- National Workshop: 10th Oct. 2018
Registration fee: Rs.1000/-
Mrs. Vijayashri, Assistant Professor
Mobile: 8681873848/ 9849000331
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For official brochure, click here.