GNLU is organizing a Training-Workshop on ‘Professional Legal Ethics’ through ‘Ethics Skills Development (ESD)’.
This GNLU Training-Workshop:
- Is the First-ever in Professional Legal Ethics
- Highly Innovative as it trains ‘Ethics as Skills’ for Legal Profession.
- Received International Appreciations” from Law & Ethics Professors from top law schools around the world including International Association of Legal Ethics.
- Has Skills-based Training & hence involves Activity-Based-Learning like GD, Role Play, Cognitive Reason, Emotional Empathy, Reflective Thought, Mind Map, Two Way Brain etc
- Is a Fun-filled 2-day refreshing intellectual & value-learning exercises!
GNLU has pioneered this Ethics Skills Development (ESD) to augment the nobility of Indian Legal Profession and growing Corporate Law Careers.
Who can attend this ESD Training-Workshop?
- Law Firm Partners
- Corporate Counsels
- Legal Professionals
Fees: INR 8000 (On Spot)
How to Register
Drop an Email to [email protected], or call 8128650833, 9429174064.
Register before 10 Dec 2018.
Mr. Saubhagya Dubey Ph: 7228854092
For additional details refer to the brochure given here.