The Women Safety Wing ofTelangana State Police is inviting applications for its Online Internship Opportunity.
The last date for receiving applications is the 10th of every previous month for the upcoming internship batch, commencing on the 1st of every month.
About the organisation
The Women Safety Wing is a department of the Telangana State Police working to ensure the safety, dignity and empowerment of women in the state. Our vision is to establish a ‘gender equal’ state where women are partners in progress. TSWSW seeks to create a level playing field promoting excellence devoid of gender discrimination working in tandem with partners locally and in national coalitions.
The Wing has been designed to handle the investigation into crimes against women that specifically include prevention of trafficking, sexual offences, domestic violence, juvenile delinquency, NRI issues and cyber crimes Providing a safe environment to women and children while coming up with issue-specific solutions is a task that TSWSW addresses with all its earnestness.
- Students pursuing Graduation/Post-Graduation from any recognized University/Institution on a regular basis.
- Should be less than 25 years of age
- A 250 words “ Statement of Purpose (SoP)” for interning with Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police will be required to be submitted by the applicants along with the application form, which will serve as a basis of selection.
- SOP, Co-curricular activities, internships, successful research projects undertaken, work/projects with NGOs are the few illustrated criteria for enhancing the chances of selection.
- Applicants who have access to a Laptop or Desktop will be given preference.
- Maximum number of internships that can be awarded for each internship batch are up to 10.
- Selection of interns will be made by a Selection Committee appointed by the WSW, purely based on merit.
Number of interns required
Maximum 10 students for each internship batch
Please note that this internship is unpaid and will not entail any remunerations.
Duration of internship
Internship is normally for a period of one month commencing on 1st working day of the month and extendable upto 3 months based on performance
The applications may be tendered by the willing students by email only as per the prescribed format given at Annexure-I & II of the Circular and need to be sent at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sriharshitha Chada: Content Developer & Legal Assistant, Women Safety Wing, Telangana State Police
Lakdikapool, Hyderabad – 500004
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Official link: https://www.womensafetywing.telangana.gov.in/
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.