Eminent Scholars, academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from all relevant disciplines are invited to contribute their scholarly work for both or any one of the proposed volumes mentioned below.
The volumes shall be published in the form of “edited book” by a reputed international publishing house with ISBN. We welcome both theoretical and empirical papers as well as studies on issues at the local, regional and International levels. All issues connected to main titles of books may be addressed in the submissions.
The relevant themes may be selected from the lists given below. The themes are mere illustrative and any other contemporary theme may by chosen by the author.
Themes for the Volume on “Biotechnology, Law & Development”
1. Biotechnology and Bio-safety Law
2. Environmental Risk and Biotechnology Regulation
3. Risk Management and Socio- economic Considerations of Bioengineered Products
4. Biotechnology and Liability under Civil and Criminal Law
5. Animal Biotechnology: Need, Challenges & Utility
6. Plant/ Agricultural Biotechnology and Law
7. Aquaculture Bioengineering, Development and Regulatory Framework
8. Genetically Modified Organisms and International Law
9. Compliance of Domestic Law and follow-up
10. Development and Economy dependant on Genetic Engineering
11. National Issues (Poverty, Hunger, health, medicine, economic growth etc.) and Biotechnology Demand
12. Consumer Demand, International Market, Development and Law
13. Packaging of GM Products and Law
14. Farmers’ and Plant Breeders’ Rights and Challenges
15. Biotechnology and I.P.Rs.
16. Organic Products vs. Bioengineered Products
17. Food Safety and Standards
Themes for the Volume on “Advanced Issues in International Criminal Law”
1. Jurisdiction of International Criminal Law
2. Global Conventions against Transnational Organized Crime
3. International Criminal Justice and Politics
4. Limits of International Criminal Law
5. Genocide and Crime Against Humanity
6. Comparative Criminal Laws and Criminal Procedural Laws
7. Office of Global Criminal Justice
8. Human Trafficking, Arms Trafficking, Drug Trafficking
9. Torture and Sexual Slavery
11. Transnational Organized Crimes and People Smuggling
13. Illegal Immigration
14. Money Laundering
15. War Crimes
16. International Criminal court, the Ad-hoc tribunals and other relevant justice delivery systems
17. International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)
18. Environmental Crimes
19. High-tech Crimes
20. International Law Commission
21. Cases on International Criminal Law
a. An abstract of not more than 300 words shall be sent to [email protected]
b. All abstracts shall be considered for the first screening and selected abstracts may be developed in the form of a research paper or article.
c. The abstract shall describe the statement of problem, gaps identified, materials and methodology used or to be used, main arguments, findings/proposed outcome (if applicable) and their relevance.
d. Authors should avoid abbreviations and references in the abstract.
e. Three to five keywords shall be provided with the abstract.
For Full Paper/ Article
a. The length of the paper may be 4000-8000 words (Abstract and footnotes included) which may be relaxed in special cases.
b. All the manuscripts must be accompanied by:
1. A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information.
2. An abstract of not more than 300 words describing the submission.
3. Co-authorship (not more than 2 authors per paper) is permitted.
4. Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
c. The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing. The complete text including footnotes shall be in the justified alignment.
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 28th April, 2015
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 30th April, 2015
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 25th May, 2015
Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper: 30th May, 2015
Expected Month for Publication: August, 2015
Submissions can be emailed to [email protected] under the subject heading ‘Theme for Biotech’ or ‘Theme for Criminal Law’ and the “title of the Paper”.
All contributions submitted should be original. By submitting the paper the authors agree to transfer the copyright and shall be liable for any kind of copyright claim or violation.
Authors are also required to inform the Editorial Board if they have submitted their manuscript to another journal and if they have received an offer of publication.
Authors may request an expedited review on this basis. It shall be within the discretion of the Editorial Board to grant an expedited review.
For any clarifications, please contact us at: E-mail: [email protected]
Contact numbers: +00251938018522, +00251938018523, +00251947119117, +00251929135701
More information is HERE.