National Law University, Delhi is a law university in India, offering courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
About the Winter School
NLU Delhi is organising WINTER SCHOOL – LAW, JUSTICE AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
The Winter School is organised by the Centre for Law, Justice and Development, National Law University Delhi in collaboration with University of Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium, under the Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration, Government of India.
The course is aimed at building capacities of the participants by offering them a sound theoretical grounding as well as honing their ability to use legal theory while engaging with the abovementioned issues and thus enabling them to apply theory into practice. Specific practitioners’ viewpoints and concerns will also be highlighted and discussed.
Duration: 15th January – 30th January 2020
Details of the Winter School
- The Winter School on Law, Justice and Sustainable Development is a two-week-long programme, divided into 3-4 sessions each day. Every session will be for two hours to two and a half hours duration. This will provide adequate time for engaging with not only basic but also advanced questions on the themes of discussion. It will also offer adequate time for discussions and deliberations by the participants over and above the general participatory nature of the sessions.
- Comprehensive study material will be shared with the participants, before and during the programme.
- It will introduce the participants with an alternative way to read, understand and engage with the law.
- Apart from enlarging the knowledge base of the participants, this programme is also envisioned as an exercise in ‘learning by doing.’ Accordingly, exercise/reflection sessions have been included, wherein the participants would be expected to engage in interactive exercises as a group. The exercises would be provided during the course of the programme.
- The faculty for the winter school is drawn both from India and abroad.
Who can Apply?
- 4th and 5th year Law Students of 5-year LL.B. Course
- Students of 3-year LL.B. Course
- LLM Students
- Research Scholars
- Faculty Members
- 6,000 INR – If accommodation is not required
- 8,000 INR – If accommodation is required (including breakfast)
- 10,000 INR – If accommodation is required (including breakfast and dinner)
How to Apply?
To apply: CLICK HERE
The registration form is here.
The last date to register: 26th November 2019