Prestige Institute of Management & Research, Gwalior is a premier Institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh and is known for its best-in-class education in varied disciplines right from management to undergraduate programs in tourism. Department of Law, Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Gwalior is an Autonomous NAAC “A” Grade Institute located in the North-Central India city of Gwalior which is also home to the Honorable Madhya Pradesh High Court bench.
The institute has been certified with ISO 9001-2015 for maintaining its high-quality academic standards. The institute was established in the year 1997
and has been ranked among the top-notch institutions in the state and was ranked among the top-16 management Institutions of Central Asia by the Ed Universal Paris. The institute is promoted by Prestige Education Foundation and draws its ethos and values from its Founder Chairman, Dr. N. N. Jain.
Law Programs at PIMR Gwalior
The institute believes in the 360-degree holistic development of its students. Following that ideology, it provides a choice-based and outcome-based syllabus offering close to 272 law subjects with the combination of 14 management subjects, 14 commerce subjects, and 14 arts and humanities subjects. The student has an option upon joining to pursue the course in a five-year integrated manner.
PIMR Gwalior is approved by the bar council of India and Jiwaji University Gwalior to conduct courses namely BA.LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and
Internship & Placement Support
PIMR, Gwalior has an Independent Placement Cell fully dedicated to taking care of the student’s internships and placement needs. Institute has provided students with various internships in NGOs such as the Aadhar Foundation, Kshitiz Foundation, Hum Foundation, etc. The institute also offers internships in District Courts, High Courts, Supreme Court, and various Law Firms, etc. Every year 600+ students are recruited by 102+ companies in PIMR, Gwalior.
- How does the Dept. of Law of PIMR Gwalior help make professional future lawyers and proud alums?
- Our approach to turning the student not only into a good lawyer but also a proud alum is by playing the role of a law institute as well as of a great alma mater. We also do the following:
- Sponsors students’ participation in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities and supports them.
- Every year students of PIMR, Gwalior participate in a range of International and National Moot Court Competition through the student-run Moot Court
Committee. Students are encouraged to participate in a range of student-led activities, events, and initiatives.
- Institute inculcates various innovative learning approaches such as movie-based learning and case-based study.
- We have a choice-based and outcome-based syllabus, updated regularly and scrutinized by the curriculum advisory boards comprising of experienced
academicians and lawyers.
- We are also committed to ensuring that the student maintains his physical fitness through sports and has a full-time sports officer to ensure the same.
- Institute offers merit-cum-means scholarships to meritorious students annually.
- In current times, when law schools charge extremely high fees, PIMR Gwalior pledges to provide best-in-class facilities to its students at affordable cost
ensuring the students and their parents greater return on investment.
PIMR Gwalior’s Dept. of Law provides you the education that manifests and liberates your mind to explore challenges and lead, enabling you to excel beyond your comfort zone.