About the Organisation
White Black Legal (ISSN 2581-8503) is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed journal provide dedicated to express views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
About Call for Editors
The Editorial Board of the White Black Legal Law Journal is now inviting applications from editors to contribute to the activities of the journal by being a member of the Editorial Board.
- The applicant must be a Professional, Professor, or Researcher.
- Opportunity is not for college students.
- The applicant must have strong research and analysis skills.
- The applicant must possess strong command over the English language.
- Preference will be given to candidates having prior editorial experience or research experience. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
- Kindly specifically mention any special qualifications held with respect to any of the above-mentioned requirements.
- Membership of the editorial board will be on an honorary basis.
About Serving on the White-Black Legal Editorial Board
Board membership provides an opportunity to discuss issues of importance in education, develop collaborative relationships with scholars and colleagues, and gain editorial skills and scholarly publishing experience.
How to Apply?
Deadline: 15th of October 2020.
E-mail ID: whiteblacklegal[at]gmail.com
Here are a few Lawctopus Courses that you might be interested in:
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on Legal Research and Writing
- Lawctopus Online Certificate Course on Contract Drafting and Negotiation