The Intellectual Property Analysis and Advocacy Centre (IPAAC), National Law University (NLU) Odisha is organising a Webinar on Patent Pledges in a post Pandemic World on May 15, 2022, at 10:30 A.M. IST.
About the Program
IPAAC is organising a webinar on “Patent Pledges in a Post Pandemic World”.
This program will enable participants to gain rich awareness of the Pandemic situation and its impacts on the patent rights that are present within the system of India, what kind of developments have been taken post the pandemic’s peak era, and the effects and progress that continue to be made in this field.
The program encourages the participant’s ability to exercise their knowledge of Intellectual Property as well as also ascertain and learn from the session.
About the Speaker
Dr. Tania Sebastian is an Assistant Professor of Law, Vellore Institute of Technology, School of Law and is a scholar of Intellectual Property Rights, Ethnography, and Employer-Employee relationships. They have completed their Doctoral Studies in National Academty of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), Unviersity, Hyderabad.
With a sustained study of Intellectual Property Rights, IPAAC is looking forward to an encouraging session on the Patent Regimes and the Pandemic world!
- Date of Event: May 15, 2022
- Time of the Event: 10:30 A.M. IST
- Platform: Google Meet
- Register with the link given at the end of this post.
- After successful registration, a confirmation email containing the information about joining the meeting will be sent to the email-ids, the same are requested to be followed, to join the event.
- Participants are requested to fill the registration form with the utmost care, as the joining details shall be sent to the registered email and no changes can be entertained at a later date due to the large volume of registrations.
Registrations will close at 9 AM May 15, 2022 IST, unless seats are filled earlier.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.