NI-MSME, in celebration of World IP Day, is organising a National Webinar on “IP & SMEs: Taking Big Ideas to the Market” on 26th April 2021, in collaboration with Wordict-IP, ICFAI Law School, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) and Innovpath.
About the Organiser
National Institute for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (NI-MSME) is a national institute aimed to foster the progress of micro, small and medium enterprises in India under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
The Institute has been working in the areas of capacity building, research, skill upgradation, job enrichment training in the field of entrepreneurship and skill development, including the development of women pursuing small trades at the cottage industry level, from an Incubation Centre at NI-MSME.
Panellists and their Topics
- Professor Dr. A.V. Narasimha Rao, Director, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad, on “Importance of the Theme for World IP Day 2021”.
- Professor Dr. G.B. Reddy, Professor & Dean, Faculty of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad, on “SMEs contribution to Global Economy”.
- Professor Dr. P. Sree Sudha, Associate Professor & Convenor of C-IPR, DSNLU, Vishakapatnam, on “Role of MSMEs & IPRs in promotion of Bioprospecting and Benefit Sharing”.
- Ms. V. Swapna, Associate Faculty Member, NI-MSME, on “MSME Schemes for Innovation Support”.
- Advocate Ashok Ram Kumar, Founder, Innovpath & Senior Partner, Wordict-IP, on “Indigenous Inventions and SMEs”.
- 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM: Introduction to World IP Day
- 10:15 AM – 10:30 AM: Panellists’ Profiles
- 10:30 AM – 10:50 AM: Prof. Dr. A.V. Narasimha Rao
- 10:50 AM – 11:10 AM: Prof. Dr. G.B. Reddy
- 11:10 AM – 11:30 AM: Prof. Dr. Sree Sudha
- 11:30 AM – 11:50 AM: Mrs. V. Swapna
- 11:50 AM – 12:10 PM: Adv. Ashok Ram Kumar
- 12:10 PM – 12:30 PM: Q & A Session
- 12:30 PM – 12:40 PM: Vote of Thanks
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/
Note: This is a sponsored post.