About Law Audience
Law Audience is an online legal platform that is aimed at spreading legal education and other opportunities related to the field of law among the legal audience as much as possible.
About the Theme
“How to Save a Marriage by a Document Called MOU (Memorandum of Understanding).”
About the Speaker
Advocate Haresh A. Raichura, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi: In 1982, while practicing in District Court Junagadh, Advocate Haresh A. Raichura was standing before a cupboard in a library and was reading a Justice P N Bhagwati Judgement. Just then an idea occurred to him. He thought that if he worked hard in district court, his work could benefit only one or two people, but if he worked hard in Supreme Court, it could benefit thousands of litigants. This is how a dream began. In 1990, after 8 years, he was practising in Supreme Court.
About the Webinar
- As soon as a crack develops in a relationship, many times this document can seal the crack and can save the marriages.
- Other questions regarding marriage related legal disputes can also be answered if submitted in advance.
- The Webinar will be held virtually (online).
Students, Lawyers, Research Scholars, Teachers, Judges, Professionals and Academicians or anyone who is interested in the topic of discussion.
Date: March 28, 2021
Timings: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Venues: 1. Zoom (Limited Seats Available), 2. Live-Streaming on YouTube Channel
Note: The Zoom Meeting link will be provided directly in your Email Inbox on March 28, 2021 before 2:00 PM. Participants are requested to check their email inboxes. The meeting will be live-streamed on their YouTube Channel exactly at 3:00 PM. No live-streaming link will be provided. To receive the instant notification about the live-streaming session, the attendees have to subscribe to their YouTube channel. In case of any technical issues during the YouTube Live Streaming, the Webinar will be streamed on their Facebook Page.]
There are no registration charges. Anyone can join the webinar free of cost. Register here.
Provisions Regarding Claiming Free E-Certificate
Attendees are eligible for claiming a free e-certificate if they fulfil the following conditions:
- Joining the meeting on Zoom (no e-certificate for YouTube Live-Streaming);
- Remain in the Zoom Meeting for minimum 25 minutes;
- Sharing feedback of the Webinar on the same day on the link that is sent after the Webinar on respective email addresses.
- Adhering to important instructions mentioned in the sent emails.
Note: Free e-certificate will be provided within 7 days from the date of the webinar.
No separate link will be provided in the Zoom Meeting for the purpose of marking attendance of the attendees. The attendance report of all the participants will be auto generated in the Zoom account of the Host. Attendees are only required to join the Zoom Meeting from the same name as mentioned on the Registration Form. Everybody is also requested to double-check their name on Zoom before entering the meeting.
Requirements To Join The Webinar On Zoom
Who Can Ask Questions From The Hon’ble Speaker?
- Anyone can ask a question from the speaker
- Submission of questions before the Webinar while filling up the registration form is necessary
- Questions must be related to the theme of the Webinar, reasonable, non-objectionable and non-controversial
- Only Selected questions will be asked from the speaker.
Terms and Conditions
- The webinar will be conducted with proper safeguards from Law Audience’s end.
- Join the zoom meeting before 5 minutes and wait in the waiting room. All the participants will be admitted at 3 PM sharp.
- Before joining the meeting on Zoom, attendees have to login to their Zoom accounts. While joining the Zoom Meeting, the same name as mentioned in the Registration form must be entered or else, the participants may be removed from the meeting.
- The participants are requested to maintain the dignity of the webinar session.
- The participants will be muted upon entry.
- The video of all the participants will be turned off upon entry.
- Decency is expected out of the participants in case they wish to switch on their camera. Everybody must be seated in a good posture and be well dressed. Inappropriate sitting positions and postures will result in immediate removal from the meeting and reporting the person on Zoom.
- Strict action will be taken against the attendees as per the law in case any misbehaviour or inappropriate behaviour is noticed.
- The Webinar Session will be recorded automatically.
- For better experience, everybody is advised to download the Zoom and set up it in their phones and computers in advance.
- Law Audience reserves all the rights relating to postponement, preponement and cancellation of the Webinar Session due to any circumstances or issues.
- If there’s any amendment(s) in T&Cs of the Webinar Session, the attendees shall be informed in advance.
Mr. Varun Kumar: Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Law Audience
Contact Numbers: +91-8351033361
Email IDs: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact Timings: 5:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.