About the University
Amity University, Uttar Pradesh a world-class bona fide University established by a State Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), as a leading institution engaged in imparting higher education in various fields.
About the Webinar
Amity Law School Noida in collaboration with National Commission for Women is delighted to host a Webinar on the theme of “Harassment of Women in Digital Space” on Thursday, October 22nd, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
In the digital age, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is benefiting billions across the world by bridging certain gaps and multiplying human potential in every walk of life. However, digital space has opened doors to cyber criminals and mostly women are their target. Millions of women and girls around the world are subjected to deliberate violence because of their gender. Violence against women (VAW) knows no boundaries, cutting across borders, race, culture and income groups, profoundly harming victims, people around them, and society as a whole.
The Webinar is aimed to bring together some of the most distinguished luminaries who are professionals responsible for combating varied forms of cyber-crimes to provide practical information, using current statistics, newest ideas, and most successful intervention strategies.
The attendees for the webinar have been invited from around the country and, they will be presented with an online e-certificate for the webinar.
About the Speakers
- Dr. Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme Court of India; Founder & Owner Pavan Duggal Associates; Conference Director, International Conference on Cyberlaw, Cybercrime & Cybersecurity
- Mr. Ritesh Bhatia, Founder & Director, Cybercrime Investigation and Cyber Security
- Mr. Rakshit Tandon, Founder & Director, Hackshala/Codesnag, Hackdev Technology Pvt. Ltd., Consultant – Mobile Association of India, Advisor- Cyber Peace Foundation
- Ms. Puneet Basin, Advocate, Cyber Law Expert, Practicing in Technology, Media & Intellectual Property Law in Cyberspace
- Ms. Nirali Bhatia, Cyber Psychologist, Psychotherapist, TEDX Speaker, Founder Cyber B.A.A.P.
E-mail ID: ncw.amitywebinar[at]gmail.com