About the organisation
Rex Law Chambers is a full-service firm that caters to the requirements of various stakeholders including Individual Promoters, Companies, Listed and Unlisted, in handling their legal, accounting and secretarial issues, interests and concerns.
About the webinar
A company performs as well and efficient as its employees. The motivation of the morale of employees keeps the spirit of the company alive, and its growth progressive.
The more the employees are encouraged to work efficiently, the better the position achieved by the company in the market. Stock options are one of the lucrative methods that contribute to the retention of key employees, by creating a sense of ownership and belongingness of the employees to the company.
Companies Act, 2013 paves way for various methods in which employee participation in ownership of the company. The gamut of restrictions for grant of stock benefits varies from a Start-Up Enterprise to a Listed Entity, depending upon the nature of stock benefits, viz. ESOPs, or Sweat Equity, or SARs or otherwise.
The webinar will discuss the various regulatory provisions as may be applicable for every choice of alternate employee stock the benefit sought to be issued.
Who may attend?
Corporate Employees, Law Students, Members of Academia, Advocates, Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and other professionals, Researchers, etc. may attend the webinar as a Participant/Observer.
Observers will not be required to take up the online-based evaluation.
Topics to be covered
The Webinar will be held on Sunday, April 12, 2020, between 11:00 to 13:00.
- Mezzanine Financing & Employee Stock Benefits
- Regulatory Compliance for ESOPs
- Novel Methods of Stock options
- Compliance under Companies Act, 2013; Regulations by FEMA/RBI/SEBI
Code of conduct for participants
The Dial-In Link for Video-Conferencing will be shared with registered attendees on April 11, 2020. Registered Attendees are allowed to raise questions or clarifications at the end of the webinar, in the time that will be allotted for the same. Alternatively, an attendee may choose to write to the host on any queries that may arise thereon, in connection with the webinar.
About the speaker
Rohith Kamath is an Advocate and Associate Company Secretary having specialization in Corporate Law, Start-Up Advisory and Private Equity Investment. He is also a consultant to a project funded by Ministry of Environment, Forests &a Climate Change-Government of India.
He specializes in Due Diligence Transaction Management, Intellectual Property, Contracts including Private Equity Documentation.
Rs. 1,500/- per Participant and
Rs. 1,000/- per Observer.
- Registration Fee provides the participant and observer with a limited access right to view/participate in the live webinar, without including any right to make any copies or reproduction of any part or whole of the webinar.
- A collated research material for internal circulation for pre-reading purposes would be circulated upon completion of registration.
Participants shall be required to submit an online evaluation assignment on completion of the webinar.
- All prospective participant and observer are required to share a duly filled and scanned copy of the Registration Form (Appendix I) along with the proof of payment of the registration fee on or before April 10, 2020.
Limited registration: 50 participants and 40 Observers on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Note: This is a Sponsored Post
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Lawctopus Legal Research Writing Course
- Certificate Course on Research Methodology by CLRS
- Into Legal World’s Course on Advanced Legal Drafting
- Online Certificate Courses on IPR and ADR by LexLife India