About the Institute
ICFAI Law School is a constituent unit of The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad, a Deemed University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, and accredited by the UGC NAAC with “A” Grade.
About the Webinar
ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad announces the next session of their webinar series of 2020 on the topic “Emotional Wellness for Entrepreneurs during Covid-19” on 28th July, 2020.
Ongoing Covid-19 pandemic has not just slowed down the progress on the business front, but has also brought many businesses to a standstill. It is a very challenging stage for all, and as entrepreneurs and strategy developers it becomes even more devastating.
Even though this is a tricky situation in dealing with, it is not the time for them to lose courage over the downfall in these businesses. Together as a community, all have to re-think existing and future business entrepreneurs as their relevance are in jeopardy because of the situation post-COVID-19.
ICFAI is not only trying to remind the importance of their sustenance in our lives but much more in this webinar.
About the Speakers
- Dr. Shraddha Kulkarni, Director, MDP, International Institute of Management Studies, Pune, Maharashtra.
- Professor A.V. Narsimha Rao, Director, ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad.
Date and Time
Date: 28th July 2020, Tuesday.
Timings: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Interested candidates can register through this page.
Through this webinar ICFAI would like to bring the audience in acquaintance with certain necessary steps for creating emotional wellness for entrepreneurs in COVID era:
- Let them understand the importance of breaking their routine.
- Tips to turn stress into motivation.
- Art of creating a clean and welcoming workspace.
- Creation of continuous communication channel.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Free Webinar by Lawctopus: The Art of Public Speaking [August 8, Sat, 12-1:30 PM]
- CCS eColloquium on Terracotta Environmentalism: Bridging Market and Green Approaches [Aug 23]
- FastForward Justice’s Webinar on COVID-19 and the Rights of the Migrant Workers [Aug 2, 12 PM]
- Sahaj Foundation’s Meditation-cum-Contemplation 12-Session Series for College Students [Aug 5-Sep 13]: Register by July 30