National Association to Stop Counterfeiting and Piracy (NASCAP) In Association with DPIIT IPR Chair, The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata is organising an Online Conclave on Counterfeiting in COVID Times- Focus: Medicines, Medical Devices and Accessories on 12th June 2021 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (IST).
Details of the Webinar
- Last Date of Registration: 11th June 2021 till 5 PM
- Registration: Free, However, a Limited number of seats
- Registration Link: https://forms.gle/HGckwJjoDMLkMtVw7
- Registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
About the Speakers and Topic
- Honorable Justice Shripathi Ravindra Bhat, Supreme Court of India: Keynote Speech & Inauguration
- Dr. Guriqbal Singh Jaiya, Chairman, NASCAP and Former Director, WIPO: Introduction, Context and Goals of the Conclave
- Mr. Pushpendra Rai, Former Director, WIPO: International WIPO Programs to curb Counterfeiting
- Mr. Graham Clemence (UK) (Alibaba): E-commerce and Counterfeits-magnitude and challenges
- Rene Bernard, CEO, LuxTag: Use of Artificial Technologies and Blockchain to curb counterfeits
- Antony Taubman, Director, World Trade Organization: World Trade Programs to curb Counterfeits
- Ashish Chang Marbaniang, Partner, K&S Partners: Statutes and Remedies under Indian Laws
For Enquiries and Details: Kumar Shahswat, Advocate
E-mail ID: shashwat_kumar[at]jotwani.com
Cell Number: +91 9718300277
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.