The Law Commission of India invites applications for its summer internship program for law students.
About Law Commission of India
Law Commission of India is an executive body established by an order of the Government of India. Its major function is to work for legal reform.
Its membership primarily comprises legal experts, who are entrusted a mandate by the Government.
About the Programme
The Law Commission of India provides opportunities to law students for assisting the Commission in its legal research/law reform projects by holding a Summer (May-June), Winter (November-December), and Mid-Term Internship Programme.
Law students pursuing studies in,
- 2nd and 3rd year of 3-year, and
- 2nd to 5th year of 5-year law degree course only, at any recognized College/Law School/University.
For Winter Programme: May-June
How to Apply?
- Fill in the hard copy of the application form.
- Find the application form here.
- Send the applications in the enclosed format by 1st April (in case of the Summer program).
- These applications may be sent either by post/courier or by hand to reach the following address:
- Assistant Law Officer, Law Commission of India, Lok Nayak Bhavan, ‘B’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Khan Market, New Delhi -110003.
- Application received after the cutoff date shall not be considered and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. An incomplete application will not be entertained.
More such Internships and Small Projects that you might be interested in
- Online Internship with Vidhi-Centre for Legal Policy [Disability, Urban Planning and Municipal Laws]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Chair on Consumer Law and Practice, NLSIU, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- Summer Internship at DGFT [Directorate General of Foreign Trade; June-July], Delhi: Apply by Apr 30
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.