VIT School of Law, VIT, Chennai is proud to announce the launch of its inaugural issue of VIT Law Review. The VIT Law Review aims to be a scholarly publication that strives to publish leading research articles, notes and comments authored by the legal fraternity from across the world.
The VIT Law Review aspires to carve out a niche in legal journalism and to serve as a research arm for practitioners, academicians and the broader intellectual community.
The law review publishes two issues every year.
This Inaugural Issue aims to receive high standard submissions, in the area of ‘Law, Science and Technology.’ This necessarily includes information technology law and cyber law and related legal issues.
Submissions are invited for the following:
- Articles (5000-10000 words)
- Essays (3000-6000 words)
- Notes & Comments (2000-5000 words)
- Book Review (1000-2000 words)
Deadline for submission of manuscripts for the forthcoming issue is February 28, 2018.
All submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submitted manuscript should not be published previously or under consideration for publication.
- Footnoting must be mandatorily done according to the 19th Edition Harvard Bluebook Citation.
- The font must be Times New Roman with size 14, for headings, and 12 for the remaining body with footnotes in Times New Roman, size 10.
- Line Spacing -1.5 and 1.0 (footnotes) and a margin of 1” on all sides.
- The submission must contain an abstract of no more than 300 words.
- Co-Authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Plagiarism will be viewed with zero tolerance.
- Submissions shall be mailed, before the deadline, to [email protected] with the Subject line as ‘SUBMISSION FOR VIT LAW REVIEW’.
Dr. Rajkumar-(Faculty Editor) +919600158290
Prof.Tania Sebastian-(Faculty Editor) +919810237136
For details, view the official notification given here.