The admissions to the VIT-AP School of Law for the batch of 2021 is now open.
About the Institution
VIT-AP University is a private university located in Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, India. It is the first university located in the capital region.
BA LL.B (Hons.) (5-year Integrated Programme)
BBA LL.B (Hons.) (5-year Integrated Programme)
- The applicant should be an Indian national and should have studied regular full time and formal education.
- The applicant should have completed Higher Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE/ICSE/State Board or its equivalent.
- Eligibility of candidate as per BCI norms.
- Candidate belonging to SC, ST, Or hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh,
- Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura will be given exemption as per BCI norms.
- The candidate should have appeared for VSL Admission Test (VSLAT). ( Eligibility test conducted by VIT-AP School of Law)
- Online applications are available in the website for registration of VSLAT. Candidates have to pay registration fee of Rs.______/ ( To be Announced )
- VSLAT will be conducted on 19th June 2021. (tentatively)
- Candidates who are appeared and qualified in the VSLAT will be called for a Personal interview/counselling process.
- Admissions will be based on the marks secured in VSLAT AND PERFORMANCE in Personal Interview
- A candidate who has qualified and has been called for the Personal Interview/counselling does not guarantee admission to him/her.
- CLAT/LSAT Scores will be considered.
VIT-AP University‘s Merit Scholarships
- GV Merit Scholarship: Any board topper across the country will get 100% scholarship for all the years of the UG degree programme.
- Tmt.Rajeswari Ammal Merit Scholarship: Any district topper across the country will get 50% scholarship for all the years of the UG degree programme. If the district topper is a girl, she will get an additional 25% scholarship (making it 75% scholarship).
- Note: This scholarship is applicable to BBA, Law, B.Com, B.Sc. and BA degree programme admissions at VIT-AP University from AY- 2021.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.