About Vishwakarma University
Established on 16th June 1975, Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT) is engaged in various educational, social and religious activities through its educational institutes, publication house, retail stores, and a temple. Vishwakarma University is a natural culmination of visionary academic initiatives taken by BRACT during the last 40 years.
Vishwakarma University is established as a State Private University under the Government of Maharashtra Act Number XXXVIII dated 3rd May 2017 and is recognized and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The law programs are recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About LLM (Master of Law Programme)
One year full-time post-graduate course for Master in Law (LL.M) with specialization in Criminal Law, Business Law, International Law & Arbitration, Cyber Law and IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) Laws.
These Courses are introduced -to provide for specialization in subjects offered:
- To cultivate the knowledge of the law.
- To promote studies and research in law so as to meet and understand the social, economic and other prevailing issues and needs of the society.
- To encourage and conduct investigations in legal and allied fields.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of law through specialized subjects.
- To impart instructions in law, and to publish studies, research articles etc.
Three or Five years LL.B. degree from any Indian or Foreign University recognized by UGC with at least 50% marks or equivalent (45% for reserved category).
How to apply?
Option 1 – In Person
- Visit Vishwakarma University, Pune Campus
- Visit Counselling and Admissions Office
- Get detail information about the programme, curriculum, syllabus, infrastructure, facilities etc.
- Apply in person for provisional admission by filling up provisional admission form along with a photocopy of required documents at the admissions office.
Option 2 – E-Apply
- Download the Admission Application Form. Appropriately fill it up, scan and email the same as an attachment to admissions[at]vupune.ac.in.
- Scan and attach required documents.
- Confirm the same by sending SMS on 90670 – 02224
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of Admission Application Form on email.
- After verifying documents, Counselling and Admissions Office will ask you to pay requisite fees.
- Pay the required fees online.
For the course structure, click here.
For the brochure, click here.
Counselling and Admissions Office of Vishwakarma University (VU), Pune, Maharashtra.
Contact number: 90670 – 022 – 23/24/25