About Vishwakarma University
Established on 16th June 1975, Bansilal Ramnath Agarwal Charitable Trust (BRACT) is engaged in various educational, social and religious activities through its educational institutes, publication house, retail stores, and a temple. Vishwakarma University is a natural culmination of visionary academic initiatives taken by BRACT during the last 40 years.
Vishwakarma University is established as a State Private University under the Government of Maharashtra Act Number XXXVIII dated 3rd May 2017 and is recognized and regulated by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The law programs are recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
About LLB (3 Years After Graduation Programme)
LLB is a three years undergraduate degree programme in Law enabling the students to get requisite knowledge of basic laws, both substantive and procedural laws, to be skilled legal professionals. The students can practice in various fields of law in public as well as private sectors.
The programme curriculum, through elective papers offered, enables the students to acquire a certain extent of specialization in Constitutional Law, Business and International Trade Laws, Criminology and Cyber Law, International Law and IPR.
The Curriculum is designed in such a way to include contemporary trends and issues in cyber-crimes, media laws, agricultural industries etc.
Graduate from any discipline of any recognized University or equivalent considered by Bar Council India.
How to apply?
Option 1 – In Person
- Visit Vishwakarma University, Pune Campus
- Visit Counselling and Admissions Office
- Get detail information about the programme, curriculum, syllabus, infrastructure, facilities etc.
- Apply in person for provisional admission by filling up provisional admission form along with a photocopy of required documents at the admissions office.
Option 2 – E-Apply
- Download the Admission Application Form. Appropriately fill it up, scan and email the same as an attachment to admissions[at]vupune.ac.in.
- Scan and attach required documents.
- Confirm the same by sending SMS on 90670 – 02224
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of Admission Application Form on email.
- After verifying documents, Counselling and Admissions Office will ask you to pay requisite fees.
- Pay the required fees online.
For the programme structure, click here.
For the brochure, click here.
Counselling and Admissions Office of Vishwakarma University (VU), Pune, Maharashtra.
Contact number: 90670 – 022 – 23/24/25