About the organisation:
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU) is a premier national law school based in the coastal city of Visakhapatnam.
As a reputed institution of higher education, DSNLU is committed to provide quality and ethnic-based education to its students and constantly strives to push legal education beyond its current reach.
About the journal:
The objective of the journal is to create scholarship on contemporary issues of environmental law and policy with the aim of providing effective research tools to lawyers, conservators, academia and government departments.
The journal is an avenue to explore through academic research and writing- contemporary issues on environmental law, sustainability, and climate change and associated matters.
Visakha Journal of Environmental Law (VJEL ) provides a forum for exchange of ideas and constructive debate on legal and policy issues surrounding international environmental law, municipal environmental law, land laws and agricultural laws as well policy.
The authors are free to submit articles and essays on the following themes:
- Climate change Law in India.
- Food security through of availability and accessibility.
- Environmental rights of vulnerable community.
- Sustainable agriculture and climate change resilience farming.
- Any other contemporary topic of environmental law and policy.
How to submit:
- Submissions should be the original work of the contributor.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.5.
- All submission must follow the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi footnoting style.
- All footnotes/endnotes should be in Times New Roman 10, single-spaced.
Margins: Left 1.5 Inch, Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
The relevant sources should be ideally mentioned in the texts. Endnotes should be avoided.
Wherever case law, statutory materials or other resources are being referred to, appropriate links must be provided to those in the endnotes or the text itself.
The manuscript should be accompanied by a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number, and e-mail for future reference. [Participants are requested to not put their name anywhere in the main manuscript].
The manuscripts must be e-mailed to vjel[at]dsnlu.ac.in.
All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
Important dates and contact info:
The last date for submission is 27 April 2019
Rajesh Raman (8333003969)
This post was first published on:
11 Mar 2019