The Forage is offering a Virtual Work Experience Programme (self-paced) for students to introduce them to the commercial issues affecting the future of the law.
About The Forage
The Forage, formerly known as Inside Sherpa, is an open-access platform designed to unlock exciting careers for students, by connecting them to company-endorsed Virtual Intern programs. Not only are they free, open access, and completely online – but also CV certified and endorsed by host companies.
About the Virtual Work Experience
This virtual work experience programme offers you an introduction to the commercial issues affecting the future of the law.
The programme aims to provide you with the insight, information, tools, support and guidance that you need if you are thinking about a career in law.
You might never have considered becoming a commercial lawyer before, or you might have thought about it but not really known what it is all about. That is where this internship comes in.
Crafted by Clifford Chance’s own lawyers, this programme will introduce you to a range of topical legal issues and give you the opportunity to complete tasks that will allow you to put in to practice what you have learnt.
You will also be taken through basic trainee type tasks so you can experience first-hand what the role will entail. You will come away feeling knowledgeable about what a career in law could look like and equipped with the confidence to take the next steps should you decide this is the right path for you.
This virtual work experience programme has been designed for 16 – 18-year-olds but is open to all.
This internship is:
- Entirely online
- Accessible to everyone
- Only takes approximately 6-7 hours to complete
Designed for 16 – 18-year-olds but is open to all
Focus of the Internship
- Range of topical legal issues
- Basic trainee type tasks
- Social Media Marketing: Providing client advice around working with social media influencer
- Fintech: Cryptoassets: Providing client advice around blockchain and cryptoassets
- Finance: Green and Sustainable Lending: Presenting to a client about green and sustainability linked loans
- Business Skills: In-Tray exercise: Managing Trainee style tasks including drafting and amending documents
Programme recap: Complete a short multiple-choice quiz to reflect on your learnings from the programme
Practical Skills to be Gained
- Legal analysis
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
Click here to know more about the program.
How to Apply?
- Click on the link given at the end of this post.
- Sign up with the required information.
- Get started with the internship!
Please Note: Check out this page to know how to use this experience in your CVs and LinkedIn Profiles.