About the College and Moot
Rayat College of Law is conducting a Virtual National Client Counselling Competition from 7th August 2020 to 9th August 2020. The Client Counselling Competition looks at a broad aspect of how Laws learned about in the classroom are actually put to effect and implement.
It shall be open only to law students (Integrated LLB/LLB/LLM).
- Each team must consist of two participants only.
- The two participants may be from any of the 3 years or 5 years LLB & LLM course.
- Note: Counsellors can also bring their Clients, but there is a change that Clients can get interchanged.
- Paytm Wallet: 9050859823
- Name Sharmila: BHIM UPI ID: 9050859823sharmila@paytm
- Google Pay: 8360224895
- Arya Sinha: UPI ID: aryasinha2720001@oksbi
- Account Number: 2518109004991
- Mobile Number: +918360224895
- Account Holder & Name: Arya Sinha
- Communication Address: 18 A, Patliputra Colony
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002518
- Bank: Canara Bank
Counsellors: Rs. 400/-
Client: Rs. 100/-
- Registration Deadline: 4th August 2020
- Day of Competition: 7th to 9th August 2020
In case of any queries, please mail us on rclcompetitions[at]gmil.com with the subject “Queries- NCC” or Contact us on the following contact numbers:
- Mr. Shonu Saini (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9050549030
- Mr. Ajitabh Mishra (Assistant Professor): (+91) 9501880526
- Saksham: (+91) 9780313669
- Arya Sinha: (+91) 8360224895
- Ritika Verma: (+91) 8968392415
For the Client Registration Form, click here.
For the RCL National Client Counselling Form, click here.
Virtual National Client Counselling Competition by Rayat College of Law
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.