Pride Circle Foundation, an NPO to empower the LGBT+ community, is inviting applications from students for a virtual internship opportunity.
About the Organisation
Pride Circle Foundation is a non-profit organisation with a mission to enable and empower the LGBT+ community, parents, educational institutions and society.
If you would like to learn more about us, head here: https://linktr.ee/PrideCircle
Nature of Internship
Part-Time Virtual Internships
Details about the Program
The Campus Partner Program is a one-of-its-kind voluntary internship where you will get the chance to collaborate with Pride Circle Foundation on projects aimed at increasing LGBT+ inclusion in India!
Here are some unique points about the Campus Partner Program:
- 2 month voluntary Internship opportunity
- 2 hours a week only
- No prior experience is required!
- Gives you a chance to be an LGBT+ Affirmative Role Model on your campus
Aims of this Program
- Provide framework for student run projects to foster LGBT+ inclusion in colleges
- Build a movement of allyship by mobilising campus partners to pay it forward
- Creator safer higher education spaces in India with student driven changes
Our first edition was spread across 4 months and we are amazed by the changes that we saw! Know more about our first edition:
You can participate if you are:
- Over 18 years of age
- Identify as LGBT+ or ally (No need to be OUT)
- Studying in a college in India
- Self-motivated & collaborative
- Passionate about building a movement of inclusion
Number of interns required
Virtual, open to everyone across India
Stipend (If Any)
Duration of Internship
27th September to 15th November
The process for registration is as follows:
- Fill out the form linked here:
- In the form, you will have to:
- Share contact information
- Choose which goal you want to contribute to (3 preferences)
- Share how you’ve been an ally in the past
- Share why you want to contribute to this program
- You might receive a 10 minute call from the team, to better understand your profile.
- You’ll get an email if your application is selected for the program
- Onboarding starts September 27th, 2021
The last date for registration is 20th September 2021
In case you have any questions, thoughts or concerns about the Campus Partner Program, reach out to Vidushi (She/Her) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.