India Justice Foundation (IJF) is an NGO, nonprofit human service organization that provides counseling and legal assistance to low-income citizens on civil and family disputes. ‘Affordable Justice’ Campaign is your opportunity to invest in making this promise a reality for thousands of individuals and families.
About the Internship
India Justice Foundation has announced Virtual Internship for law students and graduates, for legal research, writing and activism.
Who can Apply
- Law Students
- Law Graduates
- Legal research – Assist with legal research on case laws, data collection, and analysis.
- Content writing – The interns will be asked to write articles on a wide array of topics. These would be articles, blog posts of about 750 to 1000 words. These articles would be published on IJF’s social media handles. (The articles should not be plagiarised and should be an original work of the writer)
On a weekly basis, the interns would be given a set of articles that have to be completed as per the interns’ own pace but they have to submit them on the dates that agreed upon with their supervisor. (Unnecessary delay and poor quality of articles could lead in termination of the internship)
- Legal Awareness Campaigns on Social Media – Promote IJF’s legal awareness campaigns and projects on social media.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Canva.com, Google Docs, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter.
- 2 Months (4 hours per day): Writing, Research, and Online Campaigns
- 6 Months / 12 Months (4 hours per week): Real-time litigation research, case analysis, paralegal support, drafting petitions, etc.
How to Apply
- Email info[at]indiajusticefoundation.org with the subject “Application for Virtual Internship‘, along with the following:
- CV of not more than 2 pages
- Why you want to intern with India Justice Foundation and how can you help?
- A 50-word statement along with your photo: “How to make ‘Access to Justice for All’ a reality?”
Please Note: Irrespective of your selection into the internship, this statement will be posted on Social media along with your name as part of our legal awareness initiative. If you don’t want to participate in this campaign, you must state explicitly in the email.
- Edit/rewrite the contents given here.
- Internship Certificate
- Flexible hours
- Recommendation Letter for Exceptional Performers
More posts that you might be interested in
- Internship Opportunity at United Nations Development Program: Applications Open!
- Internship Opportunity at Chitransh Law Associates, Lucknow: Apply by October 31
- Leo Cussen Human Rights Law Virtual Internship Opportunity by InsideSherpa [5-6 Hours]: Start Now!
- Online Volunteering Opportunity at UN [Human Rights]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at Goonj [NGO] in Multiple Locations: Applications Open!
- Research Fellowship at Adhyayan Foundation for Policy & Research: Applications Open
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus' official views on the internship.