University of Law, London is organising a virtual event on “Preparing for the Bar in the UK” on July 26, 9 pm and inviting registrations from law students and aspirants.
About University of Law
They are one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. Their origins can be traced back to 1876 with the formation of the leading tutorial firm Gibson & Weldon, and later on, with the establishment of The Law Society School of Law. In 1962 the two were amalgamated to establish The College of Law, and in 2012 we were granted our full university title. In 2016 they launched our Business School which has since seen expansion across their campuses and partnerships with leading international institutions such as GISMA Business School in Berlin.
About the Virtual Event
University of Law, London is organising a virtual event on “Preparing for the Bar in the UK” on July 26, 9 pm and inviting registrations from law students and aspirants looking to build a legal career in the UK.
Preparing for the Bar in the UK Virtual Event
- Would you like to find out more about our Bar Practice Course?
- This event will include an in-depth analysis of our course content and assessments and will look at the teaching provided to you whilst studying the course.
- You will find out what you receive as part of your course fees and some tips for preparing for the BPC including, pupillage, CV and employability and revision approaches.
- The talk will be hosted by our Future Pupil Programme Co-Ordinator and will be followed by a Q&A for you to ask any questions.
- There will also be an opportunity to participate in interactive exercises throughout the event.
How to Register?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
26 July 2022, 9 pm IST