Viraj is the official flagship annual sports festival that is organised by National Law University Odisha. It is currently in its fourth edition and would be much bigger than ever. The last edition witnessed remarkable sportsmanship by participants hailing from all corners of India.
This edition of Viraj is set to be much more exciting and eventful by taking things a notch higher. In this edition we would also be focusing on diversity and inclusivity through collaborating with the Legal society and IDIA by introducing events for specially abled sportspersons. This year, alongside Viraj, NLUO would also be hosting its flagship cultural festival “Kairaan” which is set to have DJ nights among other things and would also be featured by artists like “Ritviz” and ” MojoJojo”.
15th – 17th March 2019
The following events shall be conducted:
- Table Tennis
The following are the list of events for differently abled sports persons:
- Track Events (50m, 100 m, 50 m walk, 4×100 relay)
- Table Tennis
- For confirming participation at VIRAJ ’19, the forms titled ‘confirmation form’ and ‘details of participants’ have to be duly filled and mailed to us at [email protected]
- Upon the receipt of the above two forms, the amount of registration fee and the payment details would be mailed to the contingent leader of your college/university by the Sports Committee of National Law University Odisha.
- Kindly note that the registration fees amounts to Rs. 2000 per person. Also, the registration amount of different sporting events is different and is mentioned later. However, if the contingent does not require accommodation, Rs. 500 has to be paid for the food and travelling charges.
- If the contingent of your college/University is being accompanied by one or more faculty, it should be clearly specified in the ‘confirmation form’. The cost of accommodation and food(breakfast only) for the faculty is Rs. 2000 per faculty.
- Prashant Nath Tripathi: +91 8172810250 (Phone)
- Ananya Singhal: +91 8319299399 (Phone), 9074190731 (WhatsApp)
- Aditya Pachori: +91 8319087130 (Phone and WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
For updates, follow on Facebook and Instagram.
Para Viraj rule book
Para Viraj brochure
Viraj rule book
Details of Participants
Pre-ordering the shirts