VidhiAagaz, established in June 2017, intends to be a leader in facilitating a new kind of discussion in various fields of law, management and other such disciplines. Believing that such engagement is transformative and that it is time for transformation in academia, VidhiAagaz will be at the forefront in reinforcing relationships between communities and institutions of higher learning.
VidhiAagaz presently publishes 3 Series of Book and two Internationals Journals i.e. International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] and International Journal of Legal Science & Innovation, ISSN of which is underway. The organization has also published the Conference proceedings for leading institutions like Amity Law School, Noida.
Presently the Editorial Board of VidhiAagaz consists of well-qualified an experienced editors from 4 different countries i.e. India, France, Ethiopia and Nigeria.
Campus Associate Program
The Vidhi Aagaz Campus Associate Program is one of the initiatives to outreach the best of the academic world while providing the students with a chance to learn professionalism and to make them well-trained with the hectic schedules.
Term: 6 months (Will be extended on the basis of work)
Qualifications: Students pursuing any undergraduate or post-graduate course. Must be well-connected to the students and authorities of the college who can fetch the results.
Number of Positions: Two (2) Campus Associates from each college/ university.
Perks for Campus Associates
Some of the perks given to campus Associates are:
- A Hell lot of exposure, experience, and expertise in professionalism
- 10% of the Business you get to us.
- 10% Discount in every competition/call for paper of VidhiAagaz
- Certificate as a Campus Associates, which will enhance your CV.
- Some Free Blog Publication (Depends on the quality of blogs)
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Associates, Vidhi Aagaz in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, blogs, personal pages etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
Responsibilities of a CAMPUS ASSOCIATE?
The Campus Associates will be an integral part of the marketing and strategy team department of Vidhi Aagaz Team. As a part of Vidhi Aagaz, the Campus Associates must have to:
- Get maximum outreach of our competitions/call for papers and other acts to the college students and faculties as well.
- To float about the Competitions in order to attract maximum submissions from all around the globe.
- To connect and communicate with the college authorities as and when needed.
- To Represent and lead VIDHI AAGAZ in the concerned college.
- To work for the different Conferences or other Events of VidhiAagaz & its journals with their full capacity.
- To work with all the capacity to provide a new heights to VidhiAagaz and its Journals.
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations
Last date to apply
17th December 2018.
How to apply
Mail your CV at [email protected]. If selected, we’ll respond with a test task.
There is no fee to apply for the program.
For any queries mail us at [email protected]