Vidhi’s Bengaluru invites applications for internships at our Bengaluru office from students currently enrolled in a recognised three-year or five-year law programme at any Indian University.
If you are a student from humanities or public policy background currently working on any area of law and policy, you are welcome to apply as well.
Interns at Vidhi’s Bengaluru office will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with legal academics and practising lawyers, engage with civil society organisations
- Conduct research on cutting-edge issues of law and policy
- Assist with drafting research papers and reports
How to apply
To apply, please email the following to internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in:
- A copy of your updated resumé.
- A writing sample of not more than 1000 words on any subject related to law or policy. (Please do not exceed the indicated word limit.)
- Exact dates over which you would like to undertake your internship. You may specify any dates during the year. Please indicate dates in the subject line.
- Applications should be sent in the above required format
- Applications should be sent at least a month in advance to the intended internship period but not more than 3 months in advance.
- Applications are invited for a minimum period of four (4) weeks
- Interns will be required to be resident in Bengaluru for the duration of the internship.
- A basic stipend will be provided
- Interns are expected to carry their own laptops; anyone unable to do so should inform us in advance so that we are able to make alternative arrangement.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.For any queries, please e-mail at internships.bengaluru[at]vidhilegalpolicy.in.
This post was first published on: February 8, 2018