“VidhiAagaz- Inking your brain” is pleased to announce its National Conference, ViACON 2k18, on ‘Paradigm Dimensions of the end of Human Life: Unnatural Death’, on 28th January, 2018 at Indore.
The Conference will be graced by a panel of eminent personalities and scholars from different backgrounds of law, management, humanities, etc.
About the Conference
The main motto of this conference is to create a forum where the best minds from India and across the globe can exchange and share their experiences and innovate practices on various cross functional areas.
With a strong background in impaired death and dying research, regulations and enforcement, occupational safety, prevention policies and vulnerable victims, have established a growing profile in the recent years.
We aim to promote the awareness amongst youth and other parallel parts of the society to live up to their rights and provide proper linkages between the different fundamentals related to law, Humanities and management.
Who can apply?
We invite all researchers, writers, students (both UG & PG), lawyers, academia, professionals, scholars, and all others who wish to express their views and opinions on the above subject. This conference is open to all.
Highlights of ViACON 2k18:
The main highlights of the ViACON 2k18 are two prestigious awards to fight for:
- The Best Research Paper Award – Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and certificate.
- The Best Presenter Award – Cash Prize of Rs. 5000/- and certificate.
Call for Papers:
- ViACON 2k18 invites research papers on the given theme or sub topics.
- The papers should be original work of authors and should not have been submitted anywhere for publication.
- Co-authorship is permitted.
- Certificates will be issued to all attending the conference and present paper during the technical session.
- We also invite research papers in absentia on the said theme or sub topic which are original work or author/s. All authors whose papers are accepted in absentia will be sent e-certificates after the commencement of the conference.
- All accepted papers will be published in e-journal containing ISSN.
- Interested persons are requested to submit their abstract and paper on or before 15th January, 2018.
- All papers accepted for publication (including papers sent in absentia) will be eligible for “Best Paper Award”. Only the papers presented in the technical session will be eligible for “Best Presenter Award”.
- The submission should include details such as the name of the author, co-author and his/her respective institution.
“Paradigm Dimensions of the end of Human Life: Unnatural Death”
The sub themes of the conferences are as follows:
- Martyrs of the nation
- Honour killing
- Death penalty
- Medical failure
- Blue whale challenge
- Dowry death
- Culpable homicide
- Female foeticide
- Malnutrition and miscarriage
- Death by misadventure
- The Right to Die
- ‘Johar’ Pratha
- Drug overdose
- Death in the name of Religion
- Death at workplace (labour laws)
- Domestic violence
- Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to [email protected] with the subject as “Submission of Abstract/ Submission of Research Paper”.
- All submissions must be made as per the guidelines mentioned in the call for paper.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- Professionals, Academia and Scholars: Rs. 1500/-
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
(Note: Registration amount for paper sent in absentia is also the same.)
- Submission of abstract & research paper: 15th January, 2018
- Payment of registration fees: 20th January, 2018
- Conference: 28th January, 2018
For any queries contact [email protected] or call +91 767-8888-440
Official Website is HERE and the Facebook page of ViACON 2k18 is HERE.
Download the Conference Brochure HERE.
*** This is a sponsored post ***