About the Institution
Vivekananda global university is one of the leading private universities of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Students are provided with ample amount of opportunities to develop on both the fronts, personal as well as professional. The university firmly believes in the words of the great philosopher and educator Swami Vivekananda whose philosophy strive us to become better with the time.
About the Event
The debating society of VGU School of Law, Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur is delighted to officially invite you to the 1st edition of the parliamentary debate 2020, which is scheduled for 19th to 21st February 2020.
The Parliamentary debate 2020 is a 3 day inter-university event and is being organised in VGU School of Law. VGU, Jaipur for the very first time which indeed is an opportunity for students from different areas who has interest in debate.
Last Date of Registration: 16th February 2020
Date of Competition: 19th- 21st February 2020
Registration and Fees Details-
- Rs. 2000/- per Team (3 Debaters + 1 Adjudicator)
- Rs. 1500/- per Team excluding The Adjudicator
- Rs. 500/- for the Independent Adjudicator
The registration forms must be submitted with complete details of the team along with a registration fee as mentioned above. Payment will be accepted by way following ways:
- Neha Goenka- 8209331707
- UPI ID- 7691061504@paytm
For Team Registration: Click Here
For Individual Adjudicator Registration: Click Here
*Students will not be permitted without their college ID cards.
Prizes and Certificates
- Winning Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 8000, along with Trophy and Certificate
- Runner-Up Team: Cash Prize of Rs. 6000, along with Trophy and Certificate
- Best Adjudicator: Cash Prize of Rs. 3000, along with Trophy and Certificate
- Best Speaker: Cash Prize of Rs. 3000, along with Trophy and Certificate
In case of any questions regarding the completion feel free to contact the following-
- Ms. Navdha Talwar -7073722775
- Head Coordinator– Ms. Neha Goenka- 8209331707
- Coordinator– Ms. Shubhani Mittal-6376056326
Download the full brochure by clicking here and visit the official website by clicking here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.