About the Organisation
Versatilis Partners is a full-service law firm, with offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Raipur and Guwahati. They represent clients across various industry practice areas and sectors including multinational corporations, public sector undertakings, government authorities, NGOs as well as individuals.
About the Internship
Due to the present government restrictions imposed across the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Versatilis Partners is pleased to offer online internships to students. Students pursuing their course from affiliated law schools or colleges may apply for the internship.
The interns while working remotely will be expected to accomplish assigned tasks with sincerity and punctuality.
The internship is being offered by the TMT (Technology, Media and Telecom) practice group at the firm. As such, the training to interns shall centre around legal, regulatory and policy issues relating to Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Data Protection, Drone Technology, Fintech, Internet of Things (IoTs) and all matters incidental thereto.
Eligibility for applicants
- Applicants should be students in the 3rd to 5th years of their law school.
- The interns will be assisting their mentors in drafting and research pertaining to various laws.
- Interns will be expected to submit legal research and articles in a specified time-frame which shall be reviewed by their assigned mentor.
- The intern must have experience in research work.
- The intern should have good drafting skills.
- The intern must have good command over Microsoft Offices and virtual tools.
The minimum is one month, commencing July, 2021. However, it may be extended depending upon interest and quality of work delivered.
Interns shall receive a ‘Certificate of Internship’ on successful completion.
Interested candidates are required to mail their CV, college ID along with a latest sample of their writing (published or unpublished) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Application for internship.
Last Date to Apply: 28th June 2021.
Phone Number: 080-2504 3017
Website Link: www.versatilislawoffices.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.