Sri Isari Velan Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2019 shall be held from 1st – 3rd February, 2019 at VELS School of Law, Chennai.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing an integrated 5 year B.A. LL.B. Programme or 3 year LL.B Programme in India. Such institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The Participating team shall duly fill the registration form provided here and send it with the registration fee of Rs. 2,500/- The registration fee shall be paid through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “The Registrar, VISTAS” payable at Pallavaram.
- The last date for submitting the registration form (Hard Copy) with fee shall be 29th NOVEMBER, 2018. The teams must send their “Provisional Registration” confirmation of their participation by way of Email [email protected] on or before 19th, NOVEMBER 2018.
- Spot registration will not be entertained.
Registration Fees/Forms are to be sent to:
The Director, School of Law,
VISTAS, Velan Nagar, P.V Vaithiyalingam Road, Pallavaram
Chennai- 600 117, Tamil Nadu.
- WINNER Trophy with Rs.6000/- Cash Prize
- RUNNERS UP Trophy with Rs.3000/- Cash Prize
- BEST MEMORIAL Trophy with Rs.2500/- Cash Prize
- BEST SPEAKER Trophy with Rs.2500/- Cash Prize
Any clarifications may be sought through email at [email protected].
- Prof. Jayasheela: 9750888442 ([email protected])
- Prof. Rohan Kumar: 9840740187 ([email protected])
- Prof. Karthikeyan: 9840449248 ([email protected])
Rules: Click here
Registration Form: Click here
Moot Problem: Click here