About Indian National Bar Association
The Indian National Bar Association (INBA) is incorporated as a non-profit, non-political, non-Governmental Association endeavouring to:
- Act as a premier body representing the interest of Indian Legal Community & to strive to provide several economic & social benefits that should accrue to them.
- Reform the Indian Legal Systems leading to effective & quick justice for everyone.
- Reform the Indian Governmental bureaucratic rules & regulations (red-tape) and the Legal Systems, leading to the nation’s economic and business growth.
Location: Indian National Bar Association, 8/11, Jangpura Extension, New Delhi – 110014, India.
- Development & Programme Committee
- Research & Editorial Committee
- Reporters’ Committee
- Legal Aid Board
- Media Committee
Any student pursuing a five-year law course or a three-year law course [in any academic year], from any University/College recognized by the Bar Council of India, is eligible to apply.
A student pursuing an LLM Programme from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India may also apply.
INBA is calling for applications for its 2019- 20 Campus Ambassadors Program.
Interested candidates may kindly submit their CV with a covering letter and writing sample (as specified by the Committee) for the respective positions as mentioned on our online portal by 30th June 2019.
Also cc: puneetarya.inba[at]gmail.com & palakarora0298[at]gmail.com.
Please note that all the positions are unpaid and voluntary in nature.
Last Day for receiving application: June 30, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates have to go through:
- Screening of CV, cover letter and write-up submitted.
- Delhi-NCR based applicants are required to appear for an interview at INBA Office.
- Outstation candidates shall go through a Telephonic Interview.
- Membership Benefits of INBA
- Practical Exposure
- Personal and soft-skill development
- Access to INBA events
- Opportunity to participate in networking events with NGO’s, Government Institutions and influential officials/Internship Opportunities through INBA (Based on performance).
- Certificate of Merit after successful completion of tenure.
Mr. Puneet Arya
Chairperson: Section for Law Students
Phone: +91- 8950688197
Ms. Palak Arora
Co-Chairperson: Section for Law Students
The website link is here.