About Aggarwals and Associates
Aggarwals & Associates is a boutique law firm that provides a whole range of legal services including appearance in courts, clients briefings and conferences, opinion writing and guidance, research work and work for different corporate clients.
Number of Vacancies
Corporate Lawyer- 1 (one)
Business Development Manager- 1 (one)
- The candidate must have a proven experience as a Lawyer with a corporate firm with adequate knowledge and experience in contract law, consumer protection law, company law, legal notices, money recovery.
- The candidate must possess excellent analytical and drafting skills and have solution driven approach.
- The candidate must have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- The candidate with fundraising/ investment documentation and advisory experience is preferred.
Business Development Manager
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Development with 3-7 years of related work experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment.
- The candidate must have strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- The candidate must be customer-focused in approach with strong interpersonal and oral communications skills
- The candidate must hold excellent technological skills including proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for drafting and reviewing contracts and legal documents for the Company’s clients and advising them on legal matters, sending legal notices on behalf of the company’s clients.
- The candidate will be responsible for optimizing the legal team by suggesting technological innovations to help the performance of the team.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing the legal needs of the company – drafting contracts, advisory, negotiation, policy advisory and drafting.
Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager he/ she would be required to:
- Survey and research of potential clients/ corporate houses and representing the firm.
- Business development and portfolio management.
- Maintaining the regular flow of Business.
- Formulation of marketing and business development strategy and policies.
- To gather Global Market Knowledge.
- To contact all the potential clients/ corporate houses through all types of medium such as E-mails, Telephonic Calls and Meetings.
- Coordination with partners for new business services.
- Brand Building Strategies.
- To be a channel between customers/ corporate houses and operations.
- Identify new business opportunities – Including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and services
- Seek out the appropriate contact in corporate houses.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of clients/ Corporate Houses and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Ability of setting Aims and Objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal.
- To discuss Promotional Strategy and Activities.
Corporate Lawyer: Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Business Development Manager: Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 30,000/- per month.
How To Apply
Candidates can submit their resumes on aditiaggarwal[at]aggarwalsandassociates.com or support[at]aggarwalsandassociates.com
Contact Number: +91 7988606822
Note: This is a sponsored post